Stefanie Noble has faithfully remained at the Silver Buckle Ranch trying to keep her father’s dream alive while her wild and angry brothers went in search of their destinies. Now Nick Noble is back, married to his beloved Piper and Rafe is reformed and very much in love. Only Stefanie’s dreams and hopes remain unfulfilled.
Self seeking and arrogant would describe Lincoln Cash, Hollywood’s hottest action hero, until he is brought to his knees by a secret he desperately tries to hide. Seeking refuge in Phillips, Montana, Lincoln hopes to transform a rundown ranch and launch a new film festival in his new backyard. But not everyone wants Phillips to become a mecca for Hollywood actors, including his neighbour Stefanie Noble, but arson just doesn’t seem her style.
Someone wants payback, but for what and against whom?
Susan May Warren gets back in the saddle for this enthralling conclusion to her Noble Legacy Trilogy with Stefanie’s story. Susie is one smart writer as she transforms the unlikeable Lincoln Cash from Taming Rafe into a man of substance, struggling with an affliction that could shelve his lifelong plans. With expert characterisation and engaging writing, Susie generates a real affinity between the reader and every character that graces her pages. The sub story surrounding runaways Gideon and his sisters with the compassionate preacher’s daughter, Libby is terrific. Finding Stefanie is intriguing, suspenseful, romantic and spiritual and an essential addition to your collection.
But here’s a secret of my own, just for Relz Reviewz readers……….Rafe is still my favourite Noble!!!
Grab your magnifying glass and join me on a Fact-o-Find!
Answer these questions about the bloggers on the tour and be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to the movie theater of your choice (you know so you can see some of Cash’s great movies *G*)! Email Amy your answers (email@example.com)
Click here for all the blog tour links
Ready, get set, giddy-up!
1. Which blogger is adopting a girl from China?
2. This word ‘featherbunkle’ is found on which blog?
3. Which blogger is supporting the ‘Pickens Plan’?
4. Which blog is “The Cutest Blog on the Block”?
5. Which blogger is a S@HM and also a wife, daughter, sister, friend, nursery director, and woman that is just trying to keep it all together?
6. Which blogger is taking the Southern Reading Challenge?
7. Which blog asks ‘How may we serve you’?
8. Which blogger refers to her son as ‘super good big guy’?
9. Which blogger is a self-proclaimed ‘Starbucks Addict’?
10. Which blogger is a big Trekkie?
Relz Reviewz Extras
Read an excerpt of Finding Stefanie
Interview with Susie
Check out Susie and Rachel Hauck’s My Book Therapy blog